Credit: Jessica Photography
- To coordinate and foster understanding and cooperation between people with diverse attachments and interests in the Royal Area.
- To support and encourage volunteer community involvement in these reserves.
- To serve as a link in the recognition of Country.
- To serve as a link in the conservation of natural and cultural assets.
- To facilitate contribution into the draft Plan of Management for these reserves.
We aim to support the diverse groups of people who have a special interest in benefiting the visitors experience in the Park.
To encourage and enlist volunteer support for, amongst other activities: community education, fundraising, historical and scientific research, infrastructure development (eg track remediation), administration, promotional resource material development, litter removal and bush regeneration / weed removal.
To raise funds to support conservation and other RNP projects that may not otherwise be possible.